Over the past several years, Cambridge Christian School has actively implemented several instructional technologies in the classroom as a means of developing fully prepared college-bound students and 21st century learners and leaders.
- Fall Sports Wrap Up!In Lancer Blog, News - AthleticsVolleyball: Varsity volleyball enjoyed a bounce back […]
- Keeping Christ in the Center of Your College SearchIn Lancer BlogA student’s four years in college is going to be […]
- Kingdom Education: The Early YearsIn Lancer Blog, UncategorizedA life built on a strong spiritual foundation based on God’s Word has eternal purpose on a child’s spiritual development.
- Boys Bowling Wins Second District Championship!In News - SchoolCongratulations to the CCS Boys Varsity Bowling Team […]
- Girls Bowling Wins Third District Championship!In News - SchoolCongratulations to the CCS Girls Varsity Bowling Team […]