The word “first-born” (Greek word “prototokos”) signifies priority. In the culture of the Bible times, the first-born was not necessarily the oldest child. First-born referred not to birth order but to rank. The first-born possessed the inheritance and leadership.
- Back to School Bash 2019!In News - School, UncategorizedBACK TO SCHOOL BASH! *Campus store will be open! […]
- Making the Most of Your SummerIn Lancer BlogTen years of experience in Guidance & College […]
- Jordyn Teasdale Accepted into Prestigious SCAD Rising Stars ProgramIn News - SchoolCongratulations to Jordyn Teasdale, a rising senior […]
- Adam Fernandez Named Scholar FinalistIn News - SchoolCongratulations to senior Adam Fernandez for being […]
- Ben Gibbs Named Scholar SemifinalistIn News - SchoolCongratulations to senior Ben Gibbs for being named a […]