Parent Teacher Organization
PTO Executive Committee Members
- Past President – Alisha Meyer
- President – Michelle Zacarias
- Vice-President- Danielle Griffore
- Treasurer – Malisa Arledge
- Secretary – Melanie Scionti
- Moms in Prayer – Rolanda Sirmons
- Clothes Closet Chair – Janet Buck
- Staff Birthdays Chair – Rebecca Niswonger
- Lower School Moms Chair – Jackie Tolley
- Upper School Moms Chair – Amanda Alessi
- Teacher Appreciation Chair – Sally Lafave
- Fundraising Chair – Alisha Meyer
- Moms Bible Study – Michelle Zacarias
A WILLINGNESS TO SERVE
What is the Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) at CCS?
We are a group of people with a willingness to serve our school. Every activity we host reflects serving others.
PTO connects our parents to teachers and staff through different activities to support the school. Every parent is a member of the PTO if they have a child enrolled at Cambridge Christian school. There is no cost to be a member of the PTO. Service hours opportunities are available throughout the year.
We fundraise every year and are self sustained. Every time you contribute to one of our fundraisers, you are helping our annual fund to host the different activities for both staff and students.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ongoing Service Opportunities
- Clothes Closet
- Moms in Prayer
- Freezy Friday (will start once we get a chair)
- Restaurant fundraisers on specific dates
Fall PTO Activities
- August – back to school first day catered breakfast
- August – packing PTO new family bags for the Bash
- August – Back to School Bash all staff catered luncheon
- August – Back to School Bash table to answer any questions and give new families their gift
December – Christmas Boutique (Lower School Only)
December – All Staff Christmas LunchPTO hosts an all staff Christmas luncheon with a catered meal, games, and activities. Serving opportunities consist of setting up and tearing down, as well as donating some of the items.
Spring PTO Activities
- Spring Break – Read-a-Thon Fundraiser
Students are encouraged to read as much as they can, and the class that reads the most after Spring Break wins a class party.
- Easter – Annual Staff Appreciation Fundraiser (All School). 100% of the proceeds go towards a $100 gift card to every staff member so they can enjoy Easter with their families. Funds are collected via online payment.
- Daddy Daughter Dance (All School). We are bringing back this fun event that will be hosted in our upper school gym. More details will come later. Tickets will be on sale in Spring.
- May – All Staff End of Year Lunch
PTO hosts an all staff appreciation luncheon with a catered meal, games, and activities. Serving opportunities consist of setting up and tearing down, as well as donating some of the items.
- Freezy Friday Chair.
Love working with people, organized, available every week for a minimum of 3 hours, and be available on Fridays during lunch time (lower school k-5th) in case there are no volunteers available that day.
Please email Michelle at PTO@ccslancers.com if you are interested.