This month was our First Chapel and we love this tradition! Our seniors walk in our first graders to their first Chapel of the year. It’s also the beginning of a beautiful friendship between these two grades culminating in the Senior Chapel at the end of the year when the first graders walk the seniors in for their last Chapel.
- Legacy Gala – Shine Your Light!In News - Athletics, News - School, UncategorizedBuilding a Legacy Now Each year, CCS hosts our Legacy […]
- FL Governor DeSantis Visits CCS!In News - SchoolCambridge Christian School was honored to have […]
- Groundbreaking Progress: Excavators and Bulldozers in Action for Our Built for More ProjectIn Built for More Updates, News - Athletics, News - SchoolAfter what feels like 30 years since we last built a […]
- MOSES Meets MOSI!In News - SchoolThank you to our friends at MOSI for coming out to […]
- Which Ones Are Gifted?In Lancer Blog“My child is gifted” is a statement we hear […]