Congratulations to Mrs. Kimberly Phinney, our English Department Head and AP English instructor. She has been given The Claes Nobel Educator of Distinction award in recognition of her impact as an educator, leader, and role model. The Claes Nobel Educator of Distinction program is named for Claes Nobel, senior member of the family that established the Nobel Prizes. Mrs. Phinney was nominated by her previous creative writing student, Sophia Roden. Sophia wrote, “Mrs. Phinney is a beloved high school educator who has taught her students how to see deeper meanings in literature for years… she instantly connected with me and mentored me as she has with countless students at our school. She is incredible at building meaningful relationships with students all while preparing them… I miss Mrs. Phinney dearly and…the students who get to have their minds shaped by this wonderful educator…” With this prized distinction, Mrs. Phinney can now compete for the NSHSS Teacher of the Year, as well as apply for school and classroom grants.
- Junior Olivia Elliott Named 2021 FACA District 15 2A Player of the YearIn News - School
- Ellie Lundquist and Ella Moss Qualify for the National Chemistry Olympiad ExamIn News - SchoolCongratulations to both Ellie Lundquist and Ella Moss […]
- Gavin Martinez Named FACA Class 2A District 15 Player of the YearIn News - SchoolCongratulations to Gavin and his family for being […]
- CCS Summer Sport Camps!In News - School, UncategorizedWhat is the Purpose of the Camps? Cambridge Christian […]
- Social-Emotional Learning. Community, Connections and Relationships at CCS.In Lancer BlogCambridge Christian School is committed to teaching […]