Mrs. Ruiz has been working at CCS for over 19 years as an Executive Assistant and in various other responsibilities throughout campus including Summer Camp Director. She has three children, Nathan, Sarah ’09 and Aaron ’15. She also has a grandchild, Zane. Mrs. Ruiz loves Cambridge because her children have learned so much academically and spiritually. She says, “The faculty invests their knowledge and time into your child. This school is truly unique. Our sacrifices have been rewarded in the confidence we see in our children. The values we teach at home have been reinforced at school on a daily basis.”
- Security Update 2018-2019In News - Schoolhttps://vimeo.com/282523395 We are very happy to […]
- “I Thought this was a Christian School…”In Lancer BlogI have heard the above sentiment at least once for […]
- Back to School Bash!In News - SchoolBACK TO SCHOOL BASH! *Campus store will be open! […]
- Graduation Video 2018In News - SchoolAs is tradition at CCS, the graduating class did its ceremonial walk through campus, saying goodbye to students and faculty, followed by their last Chapel escorted in by the 1st graders.
- Two CCS Seniors Win State and Regional ScholarshipsIn News - SchoolTwo Cambridge Christian seniors were selected as […]